Consent to the collecting and processing of personal data
1. By sending this form you give consent to personal data processing to company SLUTO Ltd., with registered office in Týnská 1053/21, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, company ID No. 25595318, registered in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, File C 216101 (the ‟Data Controller”). I acknowledge that the Personal Data relating my person represent the so-called personal data within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‟GDPR”), in the following text reffered to as ‟Regulation”. The data to be processed include:
- name and surname
- name of the company
- phone number
- IP address
- further details provided in the form
2. The data provided by you will be processed based on your consent or the filled-in form on our webside:
- by reason of the contract performance, and fulfilling the rights and duties resulting from contractual relation and legal duties of the Data Controller
- based on our justified interest of recording your business preferences, sending our newsletters and business messages and offering our services, which can be received electronically (typically by email, via social networks or by phone), in a letter or in person from SLUTO Ltd. employees. Your data is also used for the purpose of improvement and development of our services, that is in our justified interest. Your personal data will be also processed for the purpose of the calculation of our accounting services based on your requirements. The data will be processed by us for the period of 3 years.
3. The Data Controller has cookies installed on his webside.
4. You give your consent to the processing of the above personal data. Providing of your personal data is voluntary. Your consent can be called off at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or a letter to SLUTO Ltd. using the contact details stated on website www.vedeni-ucetnictvi.cz. However, your request for deletion of your personal data does not apply if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilling of legal duties of the Data Controller or the determination, execution or defence of his legal claims.
5. The processing of personal data is executed by the Data Controller, however, these can be processed also by other parties – the providers of operational software, services and apps. However, these are currently not being used by SLUTO Ltd.
6. According to the Regulation you have the right:
- to call off your consent at any time
- to request information from us as to which of your personal data is being processed and request a copy of the data
- to demand the access to the data, request its update, correction or limitation of processing
- to demand the deletion of the data
- right to the portability of the data
- make a complaint at the Data Protection Authority or to address the court